This course will teach the theory and practical knowledge required to conduct NIOSH 9111 compliant meth contamination assessments, in line with the Australian Code of Conduct for meth testing.
5 CECs offered to IICRC members on completion.
The course includes:
- an overview of methamphetamine and the issues caused by its use and manufacture
- health and safety issues including a risk assessment of the site and personal protective equipment usage
- information on the different sampling kits available in Australia
- advice on where to take a sample and why
- instructions on how to take a NIOSH 9111 compliant meth sample with two different sampling kits
- interpretation of laboratory analysis reports
- hands-on practice with instant result and laboratory sampling
- instructions for post decontamination sampling
On completion you will receive an industry certificate allowing you to obtain the appropriate insurance, and unlimited support from the Decon Systems team.
* Lunches and snacks are provided by Decon Systems